Hi Jampot,<br><br>Just returned from a 3 day kick-off meeting 100 miles below Paris with 30 of my colleagues.<br>One brought with him the Modular sleeping bag system that I bought for less then $170 in excellent condition.<br>Closer inspection lets me belive that this GI Modular sleeping system never ever has been washed let alone be washed to clean. The whole package is new in my opinion and I've used the individual bags one night each just to see how they felt etc.<br>I'm extrenmely pleased with the whole setup and to be honest that $170 is the most money I ever spend on an outdoor article (I'm Dutch perhaps that has to do something with it wink )<br>We still have a $80 2 person tent that we bought as students (tight budget) and that's more then 24 years ago.<br>That tent has been used for at least 4 weeks a year and still is waterproof (coated it a few times during the past 24 years) and has withstood storms and rain that looked like one was camping below Niagra Falls. This happened in Normandie France and we were among the few who had a dry tent inside will super dooper tents were flooded one way or another.<br><br>To make a long story short, I'm PLEASED and happy I bought it and I get the impressions I got it for a very decent price.<br><br>Best Scouting wisehs from Holland,<br><br>Bagheera