first off i have to say i dont watch much "regular" tv anymore because im so sick of the over saturation from advertisements.

i watch movie channels or dvds etc mostly.

the dancing/ scrolling logos are an insult to people who in general are smart enough to know what IS coming on next because were tuned in.

ive written letters to get this process stopped because it really ruins the viewing experience sometimes its so stupid and annoying its distracting in the worst way.

so i encourage all of you who watch regular tv to write to your networks telling them to stop the animated logos, or they will loose more viewers.

a written letter is taken alot more serious then any calls or emails.

remember it started with the semi transparent logo in the corners, then the split screening so you can get a "quick news update" while seeing blurry credits roll by at triple speed.

this might sound like a silly rant, but i do consider it a form of disrespect to their viewers that for the most part pay for tv through cable.

and its only getting worse, remember when HBO and other "pay channels" had maybe 5 minutes of previews between non-stop movies?

now if you watch a show like the sopranos or dead like me the "hour" show is only 40 mins and they make you watch 20 mins for the OTHER shows your going to see next or in the near future.
im sorry but thats just stupid and overly annoying, so i tape what i plan to watch and just fast foward the ads and crap i dont need and have 20 mins free after that.