I am finally back online. As those of you who earlier purchased a Limited Edition RSK Mk1 have found out due to the premature release of the email to you, apparently last Friday, we have Mini-RSK Mk1s available in Black and Yellow! I sincerely appreciate your not mentioning this in public to date.

All the details and photos are available at: www.DougRitter.com/dr_rsk_mk1_mini_pr1.htm

I am really excited about this Mini. When Sue got her hands on the prototype I had to bribe her to give it back. I thinking a lot of spouses may find one in their holiday gifts this year. The Mini retains all the essential features that make the original full-sized RSK Mk1 so practical and effective, just downsized. Same incredible CPM S30V steel, same super Grip handle, same incredible ambidextrous AXIS Lock, and same functional wide-chord, high grind blade, just in a more compact package.

We did decide to really roll the dice with the Yellow handled ones and produced a few as an experiment. For those concerned about using a knife around PHRASECENSOREDPOSTERSHOULDKNOWBETTER. in a work environment, these should be perfect. We'll see how they go before we make a decision on further colored handled ones.

As I alluded to in my opening sentence, we also serial numbered the First Production 100 as we did the original and as a courtesy to those who were interested enough to purchase the original Limited Editing RSK Mk1, we have reserved the same number for them for a limited time, so they can have a matched pair (black handle only). On September 6, if are any serialized Mini's left, they will be available on a first come first served basis.

Thanks to all who have encouraged me in this project and be assured that we are looking at some other interesting things for the future if this continues to be successful.
Chairman & Executive Director
Equipped To Survive Foundation
www.KnifeRights.org
www.DougRitter.com