Dude your preaching to the chior, Im just saying in this particular instance (overly strict and unrealistic airport security) i think common sence will eventually win out. Not that it will because its a good idea, but just because the further the memory is in the past and the more tiresome the whole drama of the security check line gets people will just stop carring. Airport employees will sign a collective "meh..." sometime around 2010 and will make the assumption that a 52 year old guy with a wife and two kids on his arm probably isn't going to take out the plane with dollar store swiss army knife.

I totally agree that this american administration has taken advantage of a very real tradgady and a very real threat to just write themselves a blank cheque and erode all civil rights. Im not opposed at all to the war on terror, I just wish we targeted freakin terrorist instead of unrealated countries under a pretense of lies and your own public. Does anybody remember Osama bin Laden? Anyone remember the Saudies? ahhh, Im not gonna get into this, sorry, it just frustrates me a lot.