DBAGuy:

I agree the people who carried out 9/11 were middle-eastern extremists of the Islamic faith.

I strongly believe the first tier of supporters for their logistics and finances were also middle-eastern extremists of the Islamic faith.

I somewhat believe that the second tier of supporters for their logistics and finances were also middle-eastern extremists of the Islamic faith.

After the second tier, I believe you will run into muddy water about who financed what.

I do not believe that 9/11 was planned by middle-easterners who hate us but was planned by people who would gain money, power, and control of assets by getting us into a war.

My parents are of Serbian descent and have absolutely no love for Turks or Middle-Easterners because of the Ottoman Empire that ruled their country for almost 400 years. They always spoke badly of Islamic cultures to me, but I am American raised since age 5 and do not share their hatred, but judge people by my experience. I tell you this so that you understand that my upbringing has not colored my opinions in a favorable manner for middle-easterners.

Timothy McVeigh did not kill 2 or 3 people, and you seem to have missed the point that he is the "next door neighbor" I was referring to when comparing terrorist acts.

My main reasons for not believing that 9/11 was not planned or initiated by middle-easterners of the Islamic faith is from part of my parents teachings. Muslims do things on days that are special to them. 9/11 is Americas Madison avenue type of occurance which was done on a day that conincides with our telephone emergency number so that people would not forget. The middle-eastern countries have nothing to gain in the long term by attacking the mightiest nation in the world and then doing it on a day that would be etched in our collective minds forever. They lost lives, military equipment, money, oil production control and are now an occupied country. They didn't plan 9/11, but they will now try to punish us with terrorist acts because we acted against them, and the powers that put this all together will control the American people more and give us less.

Follow the money and leave personal hateful feelings out of it, and you will see a whole new tunnel that we are being guided into and through. That tunnel is not for the benefit of the average American citizen.

Bountyhunter