Today was a day filled with meaningful activities. My mom and I decided to clean our closets and donate clothes we no longer wear to a local charity. We also went through our medicine cabinet and found some over-the-counter medications that would expire soon. We decided to donate those as well, hoping they would be helpful to someone else.

After our donation, we went to Ollie's to do some shopping. I was ecstatic to find two pairs of jeans that fit me perfectly. While browsing, I came across three puzzles I couldn't resist buying. I also picked up a four-pack of highlighters, a small bottle of school glue, and a six-pack of clear tape. These stationery supplies are always handy to have.

During our shopping trip, I realized I needed to change my emergency prepping strategy. I made a list of the over-the-counter medications that I need to restock so I can be better prepared for any health-related emergencies. I also realized that I needed to replace the batteries in my D-Cell MAG-LITE flashlights. I decided to check prices at different stores to get the best deal.

I still need to buy the batteries, but I plan on doing it soon. Overall, it was a productive and fulfilling day. I am glad we could donate some of our belongings to a good cause, and I am happy with my purchases.

Jeanette Isabelle