Originally Posted By: Russ
I try to plan in order to avoid unexpected situations - so far I've been lucky. Those times when I've needed to be away from home I've planned to either camp out with relatives (guest room) or I stayed in a hotel/motel.

Back in my younger days, I resided in Dallas and had friends who were always up for anything. We constantly got into unexpected situations, but I found them quite exhilarating. Without those experiences, life would have been incredibly dull. However, there was one particular incident that I could have done without. I remember planting both of my knees in the unforgiving concrete and the excruciating pain that followed. For two long months, I was unable to walk correctly, and I had to wear shorts in the dead of winter to avoid irritating my injuries. Despite the discomfort, I was always ready for whatever the unpredictable world had in store for me.

Jeanette Isabelle