Originally Posted By: Ratch
There is a canned bread available in supermarkets. It’s a brown bread made by b&m and stocked next to the baked beans. I’ve actually made it at home before. It’s a steamed quick type bread made in a can, several types of grain, flavored with molasses. I like it and keep about a dozen cans on hand.

I purchased a case of B&M Brown Bread, a bread that you recommended. My objective was to find bread that could last a long time without freezing or refrigeration.

After trying one can of the bread, I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the taste. The bread has a unique flavor reminiscent of cake rather than bread. The texture was soft, moist, and slightly sweet, making it a perfect accompaniment to a cup of coffee or tea.

Despite these qualities, I must admit that this bread wasn't exactly what I had been searching for. I was looking for a bread that would be suitable for sandwiches and toast, but this bread is better suited for snacking.

Overall, I would say that B&M Brown Bread is a great option for anyone looking for a tasty, long-lasting bread that is perfect for snacking. However, if you're looking for bread that can be used for sandwiches and toast, this may not be the best option for you.

Jeanette Isabelle