Originally Posted By: Phaedrus
A man in an Antarctic research station or the ISS may be very isolated but he knows "home" is there, waiting for him. There's a sense of being a part of something even while being temporarily distant from it. In a true EOTWAWKI situation there's nothing to go back to, no way to go "home."

Even after relocating permanently, the feeling of being a part of something can endure, so long as you manage to connect with a group of people who share your worldview and aspirations. As for myself, I'm fortunate enough to have other students of prophecy around me, who are equally passionate about uncovering the secrets of the future. I can already envision the animated discussions and debates we'll have, as we pore over ancient texts and prophecies, trying to decipher their meanings.

While I'm excited to immerse myself in this community, I'm also a little apprehensive about what the future holds. I don't know what kind of environment I'll find myself in, or what challenges may arise. As the old saying goes, "The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry," and I know that even the most carefully thought-out plans can be disrupted by unexpected events. Nonetheless, I feel confident that my sense of belonging and purpose will help me weather any storms that may come my way.

Jeanette Isabelle