Another subject

I have been watching a local drama called (Diary of a General Manager). A guy takes the position of general manager of an organization to clean the rampant corruption. Every episode he focuses on corruption in an area (warehouse, transportation dept & garage, purchasing department ..etc.) and tries to clean it up. In the process he wears makeup that covers his real identity (getting expert help from his friend, who is a movie producer). So, sometimes he is a coffee boy, sometimes a car mechanic..etc. It is a beautiful drama/comedy but sadly ends up with him resigning and quitting the struggle.

It is not related to prepping but reminded me of the continuous struggle you face if you try to live your life clean and straight.

One of the saddest, and in fact frustrating, part of it is that his wife was repeatedly, though unintentionally, almost sabotaging his work. Sometimes she is doubting him having an affair, or nagging him about 'helping' the husband of her sister, who is another corrupt contractor.

This made me think alot about minding your own business, prepping and striving to build a better future for your family, but the surrounding circumstances and people around you keep reversing your gears intentionally or otherwise.