The Katadyn Pocket is a beast, made very heavy duty, but so is the weight/price compared to other models. "Pocket" is really the wrong name for it. It's the heaviest and bulkiest model i have used.

The Katadyn hiker is a fiberglass based unit. Which is relatively cheap, but doesn't shine in anything. It doesn't clean well when clogged.

If you want a bug-in filter: I would pick a gravity based ceramic filter. Gravity because I haven't found anybody that thinks that pumping is fun and without a pump, there is no pump that can fail (no valves, less seals and the seals are not moving). Berkey is a common one (not No NSF/ANSI Certification) or Katadyn Drip. You can also buy separate ceramic elements; allows you to use any watercontainers. (options for models with hoses, so no drilling required, or kits that allows you to use two buckets and make a Berkey filter like system.

If you want a bugout: define your scenario. I don't personally don't expect to filter much if I need to evacuate; so portability would be mine higher priority and i'll pick something like the sawyer. Pump or squeeze is handy if you fill and are on the go. Gravity is still handy, but a model based on a drybag/waterbladder is more suitable for portability.