Yeah, knives...what do you do! grin I have a lot of Mora knives, which I love. Also, I have at least 100 other fixed blades, some which cost me a few hundred bucks. And since I'm a chef don't get me started on kitchen knives...the "crown jewel" of my work knives as a gyuto that cost me $900! shocked blush

A Mora is great but I'd hate to have nothing else. They're handy but not incredibly robust compared to something like an ESEE-6 or RAT-7. Mora makes very few truly large knives, and IMO large knives have a place in my kit. Mora makes nothing that's equivalent to my JK Camp Knife, Ontario RAT-7 or Terävä Skrama 240. I'm also a bit of a steel nerd and the pedestrian stainless of a Mora Companion pales next to SG2, R2, Maxamet, HAP40, etc.

Could I do everything with a Mora? Probably, after a fashion. But knives are also a hobby, something I love, and sometimes a knife is an objet d'art in it's own right. There are lots of reasons for a purchase, some being practical some just personal. grin