We've been so busy that I haven't updated everyone.

First, there has been a change regarding living in Conroe, Tx, before our house is complete. That timeshare is not available for the first week because that's the same week as spring break in Texas. We'll spend the first week in Holly Lake Ranch before proceeding to Conroe.

Second, thanks to the help of professional movers yesterday, the first POD is filled, mainly with boxes though there is some furniture, and PODS picked up that POD this morning.

Third, earlier, Mom wanted to sign and hit the road Friday. That's not happening due to time constraints. The movers will load the rest of the furniture and a few more boxes into the second POD Friday. We'll stay in a hotel from Friday night to Monday morning. We have just over a day to finish the details. PODS will pick up the second POD Sunday. Mom will sign on Monday, the day of the sale. We'll be on the road Monday morning and arrive at Holly Lake Ranch in Texas Tuesday evening.

Having to live several weeks on what we can fit into the SUV reminds me of a bugout practice.

Jeanette Isabelle