I have a different view. I'm activly reducing the amount of stuff I have.

Working from home, ment I had time to sort things out and i actively used up/wear out all the old stuff first. I don't want a large amount of semi-worn / old stuff. I want a enough amount of good stuff. From old stuff from the pantry to clothing. Not wanting to go to the supermarket is a great way to clear our the pantry of the old stuff. Old clothing; they are on top of the stack and worn untill they are worned out. I do keep enough around.

Tools and appliances that broke/wore out are replaced with quality gear that shouldn't break under normal usage. My large toolbox is big and heavy and rarly gets used because of it. Now I have a toolbag which is far more portable and with quality tools focused on what i actually use. It makes just grabbing it and starting a project much faster and easier.

Space is expensive and lots of stuff is a logistical nightmare. Maybe it's the reaction i have from the days i worked for a regional fireservice, when we had a huge supply of things. Including stuff dating back from the coldwar. Keeping everything maintained, people trained for it, moving things around and just keeping track of everything just takes up so much time.

Small, light, enough just make me feel agile. I can put everything i have, except from the furniture, in my car and go if needed.