Yeah, I really miss Solarforce. I have two of their 1 x CR123a boddies and light engines and a couple of tape switches. For being very inexpensive the stuff has help up great and both are now serving on some long guns of a friend. As for Surefire I have at least eight bodies, all with Malkoff dropins. However, I got an Email today from Malkoff; they have a new high output head for Surefire bodies but I'm not sure the M600 is the model it fits.

For handheld lights I'm a huge Malkoff and Elzetta fanboy! But when it comes to WMLs it seems that Cloud Defensive has lapped the field. They have Malkoff/Elzetta level build quality with outputs that are extraordinary...if you're ready to make the leap to 18650. That was a tough pill to swallow for me but I've been very happy with mine so far. For me the UI of the OWL and REIN are game changing to the point that it would be hard to go back to another brand. At least if a guy or gal has a Surefire M600 (or Streamlight equivalent) they do make an LCS switch to fit it.

Plus, I did just see that Cloud Defensive is working on a WML for handguns that will allow the use on holsters made to fit the Surefire light.