I'm scheduled for cataract surgery at the end of the month, but have previously switched to RDS sights on my full sized pistols, mostly because of difficulty with discerning the front from rear tritium lit (all green) sights of my G17... unless I heeled the pistol to make sure which sight I was looking at, it was very confusing... my first RDS on a pistol was via an aftermarket Swensen slide and Vortex Venom on a G17... my final iteration is a Trijicon RMR2 on a G17.3... I had BattleWerx mill the slide and they did an exceptional job.. I used a DPP Titanium anti flicker plate... it had it's first year with a continuous lit dot's birthday last October...

I have several Holosun models (507/510) on my competition firearms, and concur with Doug's choice... if I had a do over, a 507 would be on the Venom sighted pistol... I have the large window 510 on my Steel Challenge rim fires...

my EDC carry is still a G43x with single tritium Dawson front and plain black... not nearly as confusing as a 3 dot system for me

regards Les