I have to tell fellow preparedness people about an amazing product that I just received. I was referred to a product made by Rainshield (www.rainshield.com) from Lance Armstrong's website (the cyclist). This is a waterproof/breatheable rain jacket made from the same material that newage surgical gowns are made from. Apparently, surgeons demanded a comfortable (breatheable) garment that was cheap enough to be disposable but still HIV and Hepatitis proof. Well, this jacket is AMAZING. It weighs 5.5 ounces! I wore it last night running in a steady light rain. It is as breatheable as Gore activent but more water resistant. I ordered it from Up North General Store which is linked from the above website. $25 was the price, $25 is the amount charged to my VISA(!, hint, free shipping!). I am in NO way connected with the mfg. or vendor. This is a very inexpensive, light weight piece of survival gear that could really save your bacon on a day hike gone bad. Apparently, this product is becoming a staple in the European cycling community this late winter and early spring where racing is under some of the most appalling conditions imaginable.<br><br>