Originally Posted By: Tjin
Provide information about user skills and the functions you think that kit has.

You are asking me to prove something but not ask the same of hikermor no matter how many times he has demonstrated his defiance? I'll be the one to set the example.

The skill varies from user to user.

Untill now you only mentioned:
- 'grey man'
- that organizer thing.

Grey man is pretty much crap tacticool LARPers seems to keep on going about.

I already listed many functions but I will list them again but more organized. Regardless of what anyone thinks of the "grey man," it remains one of the SEVENTY2's functions.

Although an organizer is handy for specific items; like a first aid kit unfamiliar to the user. Having everything in that organizer is in practice unusable.

Again, regardless of what you may think about a specific function, it nevertheless remains as a function. Onto the list.

• It was designed to be able to blend into an urban while at the same time incorporate reflective material for nighttime safety.
  • The shell can be used as a flotation device or a waterproof storage container though both of these functions cannot be used at the same time.
  • Though not rocket science, the shell has a whistle integrated into the shell thereby minimizing space and weight.
    The shell has a mounting point for the flashlight for hands-free use.
  • The organizer divides the contents into the eight respective categories, includes labeling for not only the group but for the individual components. The organizer includes color-coding respective to the category such as blue for water and red for first aid. The organizer also uses icons as part of its labeling system to help the user if they are disadvantaged in any way.
  • Survival instructions are printed on the side of the organizer.
  • The organizer can double as a backpack if the shell is needed for something else.
  • The backing incorporates holes so they can be used as improvised as a pair of snowshoes or two splints. The backing can also be used as a snow shovel.
  • The kit uses multi-purpose items when possible. The cleaning syringe for the water purifier can double as an irrigation syringe. The pack of antibacterial wipes can double as toilet paper.
  • Though later discontinued, the kit did have improvised tender.

It is because of most of these functions that I have serious doubts that Hikermor can do what he claimed that he could do. I do not believe it is possible unless he uses the shell and organizer or builds his own.

Redacted for tone.

Redacted by Jeanette for using a double negative.

Jeanette Isabelle

Edited by Jeanette_Isabelle (04/14/21 02:38 PM)