Originally Posted By: hikermor
What are the specific references you would have AKSAR (not ASkAR) check out? Please cite them.

For the moment, please color me skeptical....

Just did a quick search of 'cayenne pepper" and encountered this article which discusses health benefits -
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/267248. No mention of clotting ability, although it may retard Alzheimer's, a subject of great concern to geezers like me. The Wikipedia article on cayenne does not mention any health benefits at all

I do research in Archaeometallurgy and agree that research does not require the result to be profitable in these areas. However I have also worked on the fringes of medical research and I have noticed that most of the research that is done is only done because there is the potential of money being made. There are many areas of research where cheap and simple cures have been shut down because it competes with more lucrative treatments which are not as successful.

I suggest you dig deeper.. wikipedia is not the best source for accurate information on non mainstream medical treatments...
Have fun researching.