Originally Posted By: hikermor
The link works and I can follow my brothers advice (He is a physician who worked in public health) - get it but don't be first in line.....

Each country is going to be different- here in Canada its the elderly in a care home plus their attendants, front line medical staff, and First Nations people. Then ranking according to descending age down to 70 and other first responders. Not sure about teachers and other age specific groups. Politicians are lumped in with the general public - no favourtism for them! Yea! Besides our Prime Minister has already been exposed because his wife had Covid.

My Dad who is 90 and still living at home should be in slightly later than first in line. I'm 61 and reasonably good health so I definitely won't get my shot until March or later (probably later because the politicians have bungled everything up). Everyone should have the opportunity for their dosage by the end of 2021 - it will not be mandatory. I get the regular flu shot every year - any one notice that the flu and the common cold incidences are way down this year? I guess social distancing/masks/sanitizing really helps lower the spread of other communicable diseases too!