Sorry, but in my view planning for a complete lack of access to electricity, municipal water, food supplies, and medical care for up to a year is well beyond my own scope, and maybe that of this forum. To me that is more along the line of homesteading - and even homesteaders usually have access to supplies (food/equipment) and some level of medical care. We have no plan to store a year's worth of food - or toilet paper.

Here, we have a well and septic system. The house well also provides water to the horse barn. The house electricity extends to both of our barns. We've installed a natural gas whole house generator that can support our needs so long as natural gas is available. Natural gas is used to heat our home in winter. We do not have any supplemental heating (wood or electricity).

Last year we lost power for 7 days in July due to a very big storm, and we ran the generator much of the time, but shut it down when leaving the house. I was told the generator was built for it. I watched the engine oil level to be safe. Still, I can't imagine running the whole house generator for a month or certainly a year. I don't know what its expected life is (maybe 10th percentile hours of operation).

Blackouts are somewhat common here. Much of it is due to weather & trees damaging power lines. The power company is in the process of putting some lines underground. That should help.

I have no plans to move toward supplemental solar power.

Our internet, telephone, and TV are satellite based. I hope to switch from HughesNet to Star Link when Elon Musk has that up and running reliability. Cell phones only work marginally around here, flipping between 1 bar of 4G and the extended network (no-G).