Lead acid batteries that are not sealed require weekly checking and replenishing with distilled water. Sealed lead acid adsorbed glass mat require no maintenance. The 12v 35ah battery is commonly used in mobility scooters and is readily available. I have a system composed of a 100 watt solar charger from HF, still working well after 3 years: 5 duracell 35ah 12v agm batteries, 2 HF battery chargers, and 3 HF inverters fitted with jumper cable attachments. I make my own cable terminals with copper pipe and a crimper. And a 4KW generator which will eventually break my heart, as small gasoline engines are wont to do.
I have reservations about jump starters and multifunction energy banks cause they have pretty small batteries on board, and charge a lot for the convenience of having lots of functions in a small package: when one element fails, the entire system fails. I prefer a modular approach with redundancy.

But then, I don't actually have a life to interfere with my spending time mucking about with a bunch of gadgets. YMMV.