Wow !! Where do I begin , LOL

I am an INTJ, per the MBTI classification of personalities. One of the distinctive traits of an INTJ is EFFICIENCY !!! INTJ people HATE wasting stuff, wasting time, wasting RESOURCES , mad ..etc.

A few years ago, I retired from work after 35+ years, and also my daughter graduated from college. Both of us have had accumulated a huge amount of papers. So, I sat and classified them. The papers that should have been thrown (God Forbid) were put in a corner, and I scavenged 8 empty cartons of A4 paper, refilled them with our "waste paper" , and stored them like a precious relic, LOL. Now these sheets of A4s are being used by me in the home office, as well as my grand son for his drawings and games.

I feel that my efficiency style will be severely challenged in an SHTF !! Seems to me the society around me is built on WASTING stuff in a not-so-acceptable wise manner. And after some kind of SHTF, they will continue to do so, not realizing that "endless" supply is disrupted, at least for some time.

So, if I do invite some folks to my home in a disaster, they are most certainly going to do what they do normally, wasting water, kids playing with all kinds of stuff, the thought of it gives me knots in my stomache.