While not totally 'unique' here is my current EDC:
I have a Fenix EO5 on my key ring (https://www.fenixlighting.com/product/e05-fenix-flashlight/)Along with the normal (for me) set of keys & a P-38; a fold-up set of Foster Grant 1.0 power glasses... just in case. I had cataract surgery in the Spring and don't need glasses any more for most things but sometimes the fine print is fuzzy and this helps.

It seems uncommon today but from being a kid of single digits to today in my mid sixties I always had/have a pocket knife - usually the three blade 'stock man' type of folder - a Buck version right now. I also currently have a Gerber combat folder for bigger boxes that need opening - This is the right pocket.

There is bullet 'space pen' with change and a scout type match case along with the primary flashlight - a surefire fury dual fuel type which is single-output 1500/1800 lumen light in the left pocket. I've also got the small FAK with cpr mask and gloves too and the money clip with cash.

In the back pocket is the wallet with ID, bank cards, additional 'extra' cash and reference cards. A couple of old fashioned hankies ride in the other back pocked. In a belt case is the phone and another reference card and ID holder. I wear a watch which is an old fashioned self-winder but it keeps great time - no calendar, extra dials etc. just the time.

Since I retired I added a clip on Leatherman Rev which has come in handy a few times already. Add in a roll of life savers now and then and that's me most every day. Oh yeah - the car key fob goes in the jeans watch pocket with a couple of poopie bags so I've got the little dog covered too!

Paul -

PS - it's a whole additional layer when I add my coat or jacket as the weather gets colder and don't even get me started on the stuff in the car...

Edited by pforeman (10/03/19 08:55 PM)
Edit Reason: P.S. info