Originally Posted By: Chisel
Dad's situation has taught me that believing in yourself and strenghthening your own abilities is your first step to survival. Blaming others is the first step in the opposite direction.

I don't think to call a person out on something is inherently a bad thing. The real question is, what are you going to do with it? To sit and pout and say, "it's that person's fault" will get you nowhere.

I think football would be a good illustration. A person on your team catches the football and is going for a touchdown. You run alongside him. The teammate lets the ball slip from his hands. Will you stop in your tracks and yell at him? "Dummy! You should have held onto the ball." Or will you grab the ball before it touched the ground and go for the touchdown?

Someone else may have fumbled the ball; so what? You grab that ball before it can touch the ground and go for the touchdown.

Jeanette Isabelle