Quote:
Running them for 2 months, 62 days: Crown $53.64, Coleman $78.23, Propane $99.31, and LED...$153.49!!!

Taking your numbers as gospel, I'm assuming that this must be running things on high. Using your numbers again, both liquid fuel and propane use about 1/4 as much on dim, and LED's use about 1/50th as much.

So on dim, your numbers would work out to about:

Crown $13, Coleman $20, Propane $25, and LED...$3

That right there would make LED a clear winner in my mind. And I assume you calculated these numbers using disposable batteries. Rechargeables would bring the cost down to next-to-nothing (you could buy a solar panel to charge the batteries with the money you saved from not buying the other lanterns and fuels). Most of the jobs to be done in a disaster situation could probably be handled on dim, with occasional use of high. Flame-based light is not safe indoors or in a fabric tent, and I sure wouldn't let a small child carry around a Coleman lantern using liquid fuel. I have seen one of those things go off in a flameball that totally consumed a jeep (the lantern was being handled by an adult). And the mantles are oh-so-fragile once they've been lit.