Looking for name suggestion
I am putting the final touches on a tutorial for this knot.
"Barber pole knot" is on youtube with a different way of tying.
"Crown and wall variation" is accurate but doesn't sound right
Does anyone have a name for this tutorial?

Happily tangled in my nets at http://pineapple.myfunforum.org/index.php?c=7