Correcting previous omissions in this color.

Rather than trying to find a previous thread, I'll share the summary inventory as it exists now. Where I use "pocket" there's a dedicated pocket of the bag for this module. Where I use "module" there's a pouch or sub-bag inside.

• Flashlight and USB power pocket
  • Tools pocket
  • Shelter, shelter-tools and warmth pocket
  • Rapid access pocket (contains Trauma, First aid, and battery modules; firefighter drag strap (*1), Purel wipes, baby wipes, and a nice monocular), sunscreen and bug spray
  • Admin pocket (pens, markers, notebook, reference cards, limited maps, baseplate compass)
  • Survival pouch module (Ritter PSP, Heatsheets 2-person emergency blanket, aqua-pouch, backup knife, mini-Bic) (*2)
  • Steripen module
  • Sawyer mini module
  • Millennium bars
  • Worldband radio receiver module
  • Ham radio VHF/UHF module
  • Rain suit
  • Gun cleaning module
  • eye and ear protection module
  • "fire NOW!" module
  • car repair module
  • Hygiene module
  • Esbit pocket stove

I chose redundancy over compactness for flashlights and headlamps, fire-making materials, and the size of my first aid kit.

(*1 -- One of my medical instructors taught us to carry a 25' length of strong tubular webbing material to use as a casualty drag strap at need, almost innumerable other potential uses)

(*2 -- Designed to go into a pocket When Things Start To Go Wrong, in case the user gets separated from the main bag)

Edited by chaosmagnet (04/23/19 11:44 AM)
Edit Reason: Previous accidental omissions