At 5:28 in the video the man with the grey beard mentioned Ocala National Forest and how bad it is there. I'm within a fifteen-minute road trip and I can vouch that the man speaks the truth. That is where the homeless population goes because no one else wants to go there. The fact no one else goes there works out for the homeless because no one will bug them. That and there's a lake which provides clean water and fish.

A place with clean water and fish sounds like an ideal place in an impoverished situation. When you have city folk moving in on a homeless city of approximately 50,000 people, there will be a problem because the homeless city has already staked out and know the land.

There's plenty of property, which is a good thing; if you want to avoid problems, you need to settle for land that even the homeless don't want.

I agree with the comment on tribes. People survive as a tribe and not as a bunch of lone rangers. For that reason, I believe it is best to stay because I live in a gated community. Can I trust everybody in our community to watch each other's back? No; right now it's the only tribe I have I have.

Jeanette Isabelle