Luca:

While on this side of the water, it is highly unlikely that anyone will get into trouble for doing that, what are the chances that someone from this side of the water that travels abroad often might be charged with violating your laws? It seems that in their zeal to control people, more governments the world over seem to be making arrests for other governments.

A perfect example was on the news tonight where they arrested Bobby Fisher in Japan on a US warrant for playing chess in Yugoslavia during the Balkan fiasco. Shipping arms, aiding the enemy, dealing in secrets, I would be willing to see him pay for those actions, but for crying out loud, he was playing chess.

I do some dealing from Italy, and the shipments have to be small not only in package size but also in value in order to save money on all the charges Europeons have to suffer from their governments.

If you can get a group of people to help forward the things you need, here is a little tip (Which is legal here.). Get your orders together for the group of you in Europe, and have one of the volunteers in the USA ship to just one of your group, and someone else in the USA to ship to another, and so on. That way it is much more believable that you have a friend that is sending you gifts. Unlike my situation from Italy where my packages are broken down into smaller lots, your situation might be better served if you had large packages coming infrequently during special Europeon holidays, your birthday, your patron Saints day, and other things like that so if it is ever questioned, you will have a reasonable response.

Good luck!

Bountyhunter