I'm not a slave to brands but there a few companies that have earned my trust over the course of long years. A few of them are as follows:

Elzetta & Malkoff- Both of these companies make utterly bombproof lights. Heavy duty construction, solid switches and potted electronics are standard for them. They aren't the brightest on the market in absolute terms but they're incredibly well built.

HK- There is no firearm maker I have more confidence in than Heckler & Koch. Their guns are stolid, almost old-fashioned, but the end user will not be the Beta tester. Their stuff is overbuilt and extremely reliable.

Panasonic CR123a batteries- For critical applications I will consider no other battery. They're slightly more expensive but IMO the best CR123a battery available.

Spyderco- I've got a lot of knives and my collection is comprised of blades from dozens of makers. But I will always have a Spyderco in my pocket as the primary EDC. Their HT is reliably spot-on, the geometry is perfect (to me) and their designs are great for what I use a knife for. They also have the widest array of "super steels" of any maker I can name.

Aimpoint- My primary HD/zombie rifle will always be set up with an Aimpoint. I'll use lesser optics for plinking firearms but nothing that I have found is as trustworthy as an Aimpoint.

Federal HST- For handgun ammo I haven't found anything as good as HST. It's supremely accurate in every caliber and in every sidearm I've tried it in and very consistent. The nickel plated brass resists corrosion. About the only time I'll use anything else is if I'm toting a 9mm in areas with big bears; in that case I'll switch to 147gr hard cast Buffalo Bore and bear spray.

Suunto- I'm not an expert at LandNav nor compasses in general but in my experience Suunto compasses are well made and reliable.

ESBIT- I've tried other brands of Hexamine but nothing is as reliable as the original ESBIt.

ESEE- I really love ESEE fixed blade knives, especially their Izula & Izula 2. Great little blades that are big enough to do camp tasks but small enough not to be cumbersome.

Naniwa Water Stones- I'll use lots of stones to sharpen other folk's knives but always Naniwa Chocera stones to do my own!

Wiggy's- IIRC I have seven Wiggy's bags, a pair of booties, a pair of Pac Boots, a pair of Kodiak mittens and a ground pad. As long as I live or Wiggy's exists I will likely never buy a bag made by anyone else.

There are probably others I'm forgetting but those are some of the main ones.