Okay to excellent coffee is easily made using the Pour-over Method. I use a cheap Melitta glass carafe and plastic filter holder. There are more expensive ones in ceramic or SS, but for this discussion what they’re made of doesn’t matter.

Do you have coffee? If it’s in the bean/unground form, can you grind it (without electricity)? I have a manual crank grinder; so yes, I can grind the beans.
Can you boil water? Yes, numerous stoves here will all boil water easily.

Let the water stop rolling in its attempt to become steam and it’s ready to pour over the coffee grounds. Ideally water should be close to 200ºF; above 195ºF to get flavor out of the coffee grounds, and below 205ºF or the coffee will become too acidic.

Pour the ~200ºF water over the coffee grounds evenly and coffee comes out the bottom — simple. I pour the water in stages so the grounds are used evenly. I’ve been making coffee this way since my last coffee maker heating element died and the coffee is better imo. I started with the carafe and filter holder from the unit that died, and then bought the significantly smaller Melitta unit.

Pour-over coffee video's on YouTube