Got a new 2GoSystems Trifecta tarp/blanket/bivy. Its to replace my SOL Escape bivy and be a reflector tarp. The SOL version was also made of Tyvek and aluminumized but it was orange on the outside which is too bright for ordinary camping. It was too small at only 31" wide and was more suitable as a sleeping bag liner than as a bivy on the outside of a bag.

The Trifecta is 35.4"W x 87.7"L and comes with a full waterproof zipper on three sides and 9 tie-outs (one in the middle) to make versatile as a tarp. Its bigger than the Grabber tarp as well, although not as durable; it is semi-breathable while being mostly water resistant. Some would say water proof. It is a muted green with a equally muted grey logo imprinted on it.

I need to try it out this weekend - but in these temps, I expect I won't need a sleeping bag as the temps are only expected to drop to 10°C. I can probably sleep in my clothes with a pad underneath me. They say it should be good for a 6-8°C improvement from sleeping in the open air.