I really wanted stretch gauze in my medical kit, specifically two rolls; in previous attempts, I could not get two in there. I did some rearranging and was able to get them in the pocket that holds most of the wound/blister/burn items. Doing so means removing the antiseptic towelettes. Povidone-Iodine prep pads are much thinner. I will be using those instead.

One thing that bugged me is how it was organized. The cloth tape, CoFlex and duct tape were in the same pocket while the wound/blister/burn items were scattered over three pockets. The duct tape belongs in the instruments; it will not fit in that pocket. I removed the duct tape. I could not get all the wound/blister/burn items in one pocket; I was able to get them in two side by side pockets. Doing so meant removing the CoFlex (I don't use it anyway) and reducing the number of 5" x 9" trauma pads from six to two.

Jeanette Isabelle