Just a few thoughts on you kit.

You started with a good basic kit. Unless you are planning on an EOTWAWKI scenario, keep it light. Concentrate on controlling hemorrhage, stabilizing wounds (Sam splint) and simple fractures, a few basic meds (ONLY for family and friends. Don't give meds to anyone you don't know! (Aspirin mainly 82mg for potential Heart attack), anti nausea, anti diarrheal, minor topical antibiotics, Minor analgesic, (Tylenol AND ibuprofen or naproxen) dressings (triangular are often overlooked but great) bandages, and assessment tools. (flashlight, stethoscope, BP cuff) You can learn auscultation skills (listening to lung and bowel sounds) here for free:

https://www.easyauscultation.com/lung-sounds

You will gain some very important info from listening to body sounds and monitoring BP.

Remember, under the Good Samaritan laws, you need not fear lawsuits IF you stay with BASIC skills. If you start I.V.s do needle decompressions etc you are over the line.

Also, regarding burn dressings, they are nice but generally unneeded for emergent situations. Learn to assess degree of burns and cover them with a sterile dressing and you are fine. Trust me when I tell you when they reach an ER they will remove the dressings and SCRUB the burns with brushes. (yes, it hurts like H@ll!) but has to be done.

If you can afford it, a basic EMT class would be helpful.

I say this as a 25 year ICU RN, and Former Paramedic.