Originally Posted By: hikermor
I have heard of the "Golden Hour," the time available to treat the critical conditions, package, and transport the patient - conclusion: don't fiddle in the field working on less important stuff, but get them to the ER! Thank heaven for helos!

I mentioned I decided against decompression needles.

I mentioned before I study Bible prophecy and I listen to what modern-day prophets, who have proven themselves to be credible, have to say. And while I have some idea, I do not have a clear picture of how we are to prepare because I don't have a clear view of everything that will happen.

If we have to bug out, it will be because a situation is so dire that being airlifted to a well-stocked emergency room in twenty-four hours or less is not in the picture. That is part of the reason I decided against decompression needles: they require an immediate follow-up.

Jeanette Isabelle