I Think I'm Gonna Communicate Further with you on this by PM. In Order to Keep such "Politics and Etc" Off our Forum. I Came to the Computer Screen right now, -with the Intention of Printing my Last Post to you, -to which you now Respond. And then Deleteing it! If the Post and it's Content is No Problem with Chris or Others, -Then it's No Problem with me. But if it is a Problem or Over a Line of Acceptability, -Then its so, and I'd like to Delete it, -and Further Comm. on such Matters by PM.

I Know I Lately Refrain Otherwise, -Been Doing a Good Job of That, and in my Last Post, -was Only Responding. But if Over a Political Line, -I Shud Not even so Respond, -Except by PM.

I'll Retype my Earlier Response to you, and Send it to you in a PM. As Well as my Response to This One.

Obviously, -I Differ Much with the Points you've just Made! But I Think that that may be a Matter for such PM. I'll Try to Get Them Off to you, -Reasonably Soon!

Now Let me Hope that my "Deletion Period", Hasn't Ended! [color:"black"] [/color] [email]aardwolfe[/email]