If Such Sterner Measure is Really Whats Called For in the Situation, -Then So Be It! Sometimes you Just Have to Get Tuffer! Softness Won't Do It! Especially with the Likes of Zarquari and Co!

His Likes Can Avoid This Very Easily! By Just Not BeHeading People and Otherwise Terrorizing their Own Country!

*They* BeHead!, -and Does Anyone Really Expect a "Be-Heading of the Be-Headers" Themselves, -Not to be Considered or Entertained?! Especially in the Serious Circumstances their Country so Faces! Sauce for Goose could Well be Sauce for Gander!

Whether our Bush has Issues with that or Not, -is at Least Somewhat Irrelevant to That! And Certainly to me!

Now I'm Not For Unneccessary Ruffness or Force! But to the Contrary, -I Think a Certain Measure of Real, Stern, and Due Force, -IS in All Liklihood now Neccessary! They of Zarkawi and Co Now Make It So!, -For Themselves!

Such would be an Internal Iraqi Matter. They are now Sovereign.

In their New Prime Minister's and President's Best Judgements, -a Strong, Stern, "Mean Business!", Response may Be the Best!, Most Appropriate Way to now Go! They Perhaps Know!, -That Such Stern Measures may now Well be in Order! That!, -and Not Softness!, -May Get various Party's Respect!, -Over There. [color:"black"] [/color] [email]aardwolfe[/email]