Originally Posted By: haertig
Even those Pelican cases - I'm not so sure they're designed for long duration complete submersion. Before spending all that money on a Pelican - and yes, they ARE good cases - make sure it really meets your needs. I've always considered them more as protection from banging around and dropping, not as mini-submarines. Since you're in Florida, I don't think you live in a canyon where the water could get THAT deep. I looked up the town you list in your profile and it looks like you're close to halfway between the east and west coasts of Florida. If the water gets 10 feet deep there (attic height), then your stuff will probably be toast no matter what you do. I've never been in a hurricane. Does the water get THAT deep that far from the coast???

We are not supposed to get into the how and why in this forum so I will make it brief. I study Biblical prophecy and listen to what the modern day prophets are saying. One thing I am learning is that some warnings are conditional. If Event A happens, Event B will happen. Event B is a 400' tsunami that will travel up to 100 miles inland. If that happens, most if not all of Florida will be washed away.

Jeanette Isabelle