• Limited Edition 30th Anniversary Edition Super Tool 300
  • Squirt PS4
  • Style PS
  • Sidekick
  • MUT
  • Signal
  • Rebar > Pliers head went into the Rave
  • Another unmodified Rebar

I've owned two Rebars, one was sacrificed along with my New Wave to create a Rave. It was a lot of effort; if Leatherman came out with a third-gen Wave that had the replaceable wirecutters from the Rebar I would buy it immediately.

The PST, Original Super Tool and SwissTool have all been sent to the retirement drawer. The only safe queen is the Limited Edition ST300; all others are or have been users.

The only one that had serious quality problems out of the box was my first MUT; the plastic bit-storage area came broken and the bit driver was too tight to release the bit. Leatherman replaced it and I've used that one good and hard since. I've yet to go to the range with my MUT and not use it for something. I also had a Rebar come (as a gift to a relative, not one from my list above) with pivots that were so tight as to constitute a factory defect, but I was able to fix that at home.

After enough abuse I've broken two PS4s, both of which Leatherman replaced. The PS4 is also retired. I fly so much that the Style PS is a permanent resident on my keyring. Leatherman replaced one of those after the scissors spring broke.