I don't have a MT problem, I can quit whenever I want! blush grin Not really sure how many I have right off. Hmmm, let's see...I've got a Victorinox SwissTool Spirit X, Leatherman Flair, Leatherman Wave, Leatherman Style CX, a Gerber that's old enough that I'm not sure what it is (25+ years old no longer made), 2 x Gerber Dime, Leatherman Crunch and one old beat up Flair that doesn't really count (got it from eBay and it was in much poorer condition that the seller advertised- usable but a couple blades are broken or missing). The one gap in my collection is the Skeletool CX but I just found a used one a couple days ago, and it should be here later in the week. cool

I kind of go back and forth with my thinking- MT vs SAK? A few trips to the woods have been saved by the presence of one or the other over the years. Something like the Victorinox Cybertool 34 can do almost everything a good Multipliers can do except, well, the stuff that requires a robust pliers. Certainly a larger SAK and a Leatherman Wingman or Wave can do darned near everything I know how to do! If I can't fix something with those tools then having an entire toolbox probably wont' help me.

To my mind the Victorinox SwissTool Spirit X is the finest multi-tool made. It's built like a Swiss watch with the most ergonomic layout I've yet found. My second favorite is probably the late lamented Leatherman Flair.