John, in looking at your FAK photo’s, I see you have a lot of bulky packaging. Work to eliminate bulky packaging. I use unitized FAK items from North safety to facilitate this goal. Available through industrial FAK suppliers normally found in the yellow pages.

1 Small Scissors These scissors are ok, but consider a pair of bandage scissors.

1 .5 oz bottle Betadine. Consider Betadine pads as it takes 50 drops to 500 mL of water for irrigation of wounds.

Consider putting all Meds in a small set of vials (red topped tube in photo by knife blades) like Doug uses.
2 Excedrin 2-tablet pack
2 Tylenol 2 tablet pack
2 tablet Sudafed
2 tablet Benadryl Allergy
2 tablet Claritin
3 Sucrets tablets

1 sm. roll Tums. Use the individual dose packages. Available through the industrial FAK suppliers as mentioned above.

1 roll waterproof tape. Why so much in this type package? I wound 1 meter around a paper clip and I then put a heavy-duty sewing needle down one side of the paper clip.

1 10ml syringe This is a good idea, but in the case of the size of your container, use a 1 qt. Ziplock bag. Poke a hole in one corner if needed for wound irrigation. Also gives you an extra water storage container.

1 .5 oz bottle Hypo Tears. A small individual dose like minidrops works ideally in tight spaces.

1 roll cotton gauze in plastic. This is also ok. Vacuum package the roll if you can to reduce bulk.

1 digital thermometer. Good if you can squeeze this in. Otherwise don’t bother.

1 pair latex exam gloves. 1 pair will fit into a 35mm film canister if nothing else works. The canister will fit the 1040 box.

3 packs 3"x4" triple layer non-stick pads. Using a unitized 4” bandage compress dressing in place gives you a package about 4” L x 2” W x ¼” D

Everything below sounds good to me! If you have the room and want it, add it.
1 razor blade
2 .9g Neosporin Pack
4 large bandaids
4 butterfly closures
2 small, round bandaids
4 small bandaids
2 sterile packs, Steri-Strips (R1546)
1 small pair pointed tweezers
1 pack 2nd Skin burn pad

If you reduce the bulk, then everything should fit.

Goodluck,

Stargazer

"If we believe in absurdities, we shall commit atrocities - Voltaire"