Pretty ugly bit of tech. Tactics: you're probably dealing with a swarm attack. A hive AI that will be willing to sacrifice any number of swarm members to ensure a handful actually reach their target. Like that story about bullet ants overruning a plantation.

Options:
Counterdrones. Intercepter drone swarm. Really only feasible in high value targets likeb the capital building because of the cost.
Smokescreen. They can't see you, they can't hit you. Special smokes developed for tank warfare blocks IR as well as visible light. Chafe addition will block any radar. Good if you've got a couple seconds warning.
EMP. I don't remember where I saw the article, but it was about 15 years ago. Capacitor bank and a coil of wire over a high speed explosive core. When the charged coil blows apart, the field spikes. Depending on how well the drones are shielded, the pulse wreaks havoc with comma or fries the electronics.
There's the passive reduction in radio signals (cell, blutooth, RFID) that will make it harder to paint you as a target. I don't know enough about facial recognition software to know how to spoof it.

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane