I think you have outlined a pretty good list, overall. I don't keep a huge kit in my car, and what you list is more or less what I carry. Below are a couple of minor additions and suggestions. Most of these won't take up much additional storage space.

Depending on what you wear in your normal lifestyle, you might want to add a good pair of shoes or boots that you can walk in. Before I retired, I worked in an office, and dressed casually but appropriately for that environment. Especially in the winter I make it a point to keep a pair of winter boots stashed in the car. If during the winter with deep snow on the ground, if for some reason the roads became impassible (say damage from a big earthquake), I could still get the boots from my car and walk home. Likewise, simple rain gear or a poncho might be sufficient in some climates, but in winter in Alaska I always try to keep at least a good warm parka (with hat and gloves in the pockets) stashed in the car.

Water is problematic to keep in ones car in a cold climate. If one parks the car outside, one is likely to have bottles of ice by the end of the day. Definitely some water in the summer however.

A good headlamp and/or flashlight. Also one of those flashing caution light gizmos.

I would add a first aid kit.

Besides duct tape, I would put in a few hose clamps of various sizes, a roll of black electrical tape, some zip ties, and some cordage or light rope.

For tools I would add some big channel lock type pliers and/or visegrips, and needle nose pliers.

A pair of leather work gloves. I carry the kind with high vis orange and reflective fabric backs.