Originally Posted By: Chisel
Kenk ;Since you have kindly shared your dietary path to reducing weight, maybe you could also shed some light on a potential problem I a worried about : LOOSE SKIN.

When you lost weight did you have loose skin ?? and how did you deal with it ???

Yeah, I don't have the thin model-type body that, well, I never had as a fat kid, and I do have the front belt-line sag that many women who have the glory of having children seem to have, but I don't see it as a flaw, but just what is.

I don't really have loose skin in any other areas - maybe a bit under my upper arm, but not too bad.

My doctor says it will get better, but, again, like many mothers, I'm keeping my expectations low.

The wife & I have a place in northern Wisconsin where we'll retire to. For years there has been a man who has walked past our house, and much of the time he has his shirt off while keeping cool. He's clearly lost a lot of weight, and seems to show loose skin along his side (like vertical wings - go figure), but he does seem to be looking "better" over the years, and I glad it doesn't stop him. I think walking has been his thing. Power to him!!!

Ken K.