You have an interesting assortment. They are all survival kits designed for aviation, which poses its own unique challenges, in that the equipment must be suitable for a wide range of environments.

In my own county, a difference of only a few minutes flight time can mean dealing with open ocean, an island, settled urban areas, or mountainous, snow covered in season, terrain.

Non-aviators generally do not have to deal with such a wide variety of environments and can specialize their gear more specifically to the mission at hand. When I was active in wilderness SAR, we always kept a pack loaded and ready to go for the fairly common need to respond immediately for an operation of unknown duration (not usually more than three days). In southern Arizona, this meant conditions ranging from blinding summer heat to steep, snow covered mountains in winter, with caves and swift water rescue for variety,we were constantly tweaking the contents of our packs to meet the changing seasons - from "giant water bottles" (as one of colleagues described them) to much lighter winter assortments of warm clothing and bivouac gear. One can usually tweak a survival pack to meet foreseeable circumstances.

This is why I would agree with the statement by Doug Ritter and others that the best survival pack is that which you assemble personally to meet your own needs. Often these are nothing more than common household and camping items (matches and knives, etc) carefully assembled and identified.

For most us, normal foresight and planning means we do not have to indulge in the very expensive, all-purpose aviation kits (although expensive, the cost is justified to some extent by the R&D required to develop them.

When you think about it, any time you pack up for anything ranging from a day hike to a multi-day backpack, you are assembling gear appropriate for what might be termed "comfortable survival" AKA "rugged camping"... What actual gear is involved will vary widely, depending on the individual and their skills, tastes, and preferences...