CJK...I power my ceiling fan with a small camping tent fan (single D cell)... I replaced the foam blade with a collet bushing that adapts electric model plane motors to the propeller (a 9/6 pitch)...a saw cut through the plastic body allows a thin nylon strap with slip adjuster to strap the fan to the middle of a fan blade and tighten... small vise grip pliers on opposite blade to balance... runs all night on a new D cell at over 30 rpm

I have a Goal Zero 7w panel that allows me to charge my AA Eneloops for my lights and such,but not my phone.... but after this storm the solar will be entirely back up... this is the first time I've had an inverter generator to power the refrigerator and TV for an hour or so at a time, and might as well use the increase in power capacity to good use...am upgrading my 2 slot AA charger with addition of a 4 slot unit... both Nitecore, but other brands have also been recommended... I want to put together a dedicated power strip and possibly even hard mounting them to a small piece of plywood along with the Ridgid drill charger and extra USB charger for the cell phone... many have dedicated storage boxes for their chargers, and I won't rule that out