Les: I'm interested in the dimensions and covering , if any, that you use to carry the blood stopper gauze in your wallet. Can you post a picture?

You may have read my past posts about my pocket trauma kit/ multi purpose cloth. I've posted it several times. It is a well washed, large, yellow cotton bandanna. It is dry HOT ironed and folded / ironed repeatedly, until it's pocket sized. Then it's immediately slipped into a sterile Gerber Breast Milk Bag. The air is pressed out with a book weight and the bag sealed. Not quite sterile, but darn close. The bag edges and middle are reinforced with 2" Gorilla Tape, but a bit of see thru is left, for curious police/ TSA. I then flat fold about 40" of 2" Gorilla Tape over a 4" piece of clear plastic report cover. This flat roll is taped to the bagged bandanna. The unit is carried in my front pocket, with my wallet, a Browning pen with flashlight end, a carbide tip and a small pen tip. That pocket also carries my LM XE-6. All this can be comfortably carried in a business suit pant pocket, unobtrusively.

This set-up gives me , alternatively, a trauma bandage, tourniquet, chest seal bandage, sling, smoke/ dust mask, signal flag, repair tape and handkerchief! It also makes my wallet highly resistant to being pickpocketed. ( I live highly urban.). Sometimes I carry a second packet in my coat or EDC Bag. I'd like to add some blood stppper gauze if it doesn't make the packet too thick.