I combined the Curad and Rapid Care first aid kits into one by first getting the Home & Vehicle Bag from Chinook Medical.

http://www.chinookmed.com/cgi-bin/item/01385RD/C-AD/%2DHome%2D%26%2DVehicle%2DBag

I used the gloves from the Curad kit and put them in the pocket designated for personal protection.

The cheap pair of scissors from the Rapid Care kit, plastic tweezers and a Medline digital thermometer go in the tools pocket.

I used a package of GoodSense moleskin for the wound and blister pocket. I included the 4" x4" gauze sponge, small, medium and fingertip self-adhesive bandages, 2" gauze roll, three antiseptic towelettes, three povidone-iodine prep pads, and ten cotton-tip applicators from the Rapid Care kit. Finally, I included the three 2" x 4" fabric bandages, eight 2" x 2" gauze pads, ten alcohol prep pads and a 0.5" x 5-yard roll of waterproof tape from the Curad kit.

For the immobilization pocket, I used the ice pack from the Rapid Care kit, finger splint from the Curad kit and a 3" Medline elastic bandage.

For now, I have five Water-Jel burn cream packets, one Water-Jel triple antibiotic ointments packet and three sting relief pads from the Rapid Care kit in the medications pocket.

The first aid guide from the Rapid Care kit goes in the front pocket of the medical bag.

I ordered additional medical supplies, they are on their way, and I will post an update when I get them.

Edit: I added a single unit of oral rehydration salts to the medications pocket.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Chinook Medical, Medline, Water-Jel or Rapid Care.

Jeanette Isabelle

Edited by Jeanette_Isabelle (08/11/17 10:17 PM)