Originally Posted By: Roarmeister
Originally Posted By: quick_joey_small
Might have been some threads I posted to get the 300 dollar knife aficionados reachng for the overdose bottle :-)

I love my Moras. Good quality blade and inexpensive (NOT cheap). Can't remember all the models # but I know I have a 705, 911, Robust, Bushcraft black, and a couple more. The Black has the best blade but the Robust has the best handle ergonomics.
I also have a heavy Ontario Rat-7, a stainless steel Helle, a RSK MK3 and an old '70s non-descript noname fixed blade from my youth.

But yesterday I laid out the wampum for a brand new custom handmade knife from Diving Sparrow that probably costs as much as ALL of the rest of my fixed blades together. (No, I am not going to say how much as I am a little embarrassed! And besides which I needed to rob my piggy bank!) It will be 2-3 months before it will be ready to ship.

I admire a well made knife that's inexpensive but I still love the expensive ones, too. What can I say, a knife junkie will always be a knife junkie! grin